Friday, June 25, 2010

update

I am incredibly sorry that I haven't blogged in a few days. I have had the craziest week. Not the good kind of crazy either. I'm not going to go in to too much detail but a few very personal things happened this week and I'm also really sick.

I have still been reading everyones posts and commenting on a few.
I'm going to ditch the 30 day thing I was doing aswell. I was finding myself only blogging about what the list entailed and often I didn't even really want to blog about those particular things. So I am giving myself free reign again.

What I have been doing this week;
-Dealing with my personal issues
-Watching a lot of movies
-Trying to get in to a doctor[can't get in until the 21st of July]
-I have basically been a hermit, I haven't been able to face the world this week
-Watched 3 seasons of Keeping Up With The Kardashians
-Buying a lot of stuff online
-Reading
-Feeling sorry for myself
-Looking in to some study courses

I have some ideas for future posts, but I will do those on the weekend probably.

I thought that for now, I'd just share some photos that I really like.























5 comments:

  1. I like the first picture.:D

    Take your time, btw.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love those pictures!

    Aw I hope you feel better soon, here is some awesome new for you... I GOT THE PACKAGE! Yay I was so excited and I love love love the lipstick and all the little goodies the mascara is awesome! Thanks so much :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your week gets better and you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you've had a few personal issues going on. Just wanted to say I think your blog is fab! and hope you feel better soon.

    I love all the pictures above, great taste.

    Perhaps to help cheer you up, you could enter my 50+ giveaway, got a nice MAC eyeshadow going amongst other things, see my blog:

    http://laura-pieces-of-beauty.blogspot.com/

    Chin up girlie. Hope things get better.

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chuck Norris picture KILLLLLS IT. As do most of the other photos. I saved like 5 of them to put on my own blog but I'm gonna link your website and give you credit for them so I hope thats ok. If not, let me know and I wont put them up.

    Much lurve.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?