Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day01: Favourite Song

A while ago I did a post asking for suggestions on what to blog about and someone suggested I do the 30 day thing. If you don't know what that is, it is basically a list that covers 30 days and each day is a topic to blog about. As you can tell from the title day 1 is favourite song.

Like a lot of people I don't have just one favourite song, so I am going to list a few:
- Dance in the Dark by Lady Gaga
- Speechless by Lady Gaga
- Semi Precious Weapons(Diamond in it) by Semi Precious Weapons
- Black or White by Michael Jackson
- The Minstrel's Prayer by Cartel
- Sweet Talk 101 by Cute is What We Aim For
- Crash and Burn by Savage Garden
- Hazel Eyes by The Darkness
- It's all Coming Back to me Now by Celine Dion
- Speeding Cars by Imogen Heap
- 99 Problems by Jay-Z
- What's the Dillio by Mest
- It's Time to Dance by Panic! at the Disco
- Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright(I know Jeff Buckley does the original but this is my favourite version)
- Creator by Santogold
- Burn by Throwdown

...Well that ended up being more than just a few but there you go.

1 comment:

  1. You have amazing music taste! A few i haven't heard of but im gonna youtube them cause we seem to have the same wide music taste!

    GIVEAWAY! YSL manicure + LANCOME makeup and other goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?