Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Photograph Challenge Day 01

This was actually super hard as almost all my photos from the last 10 years are on my parents computer at their house, and now I just use my boyfriends laptop that he already had when I moved in with him. It doesn't have a lot of memory left so I haven't bothered transferring the pictures from my parents computer either. I need an external hard drive or something, but I don't know a lot about that stuff.

Anyways, so this is one of the only photographs I can find of myself, with no one else in the picture because I'm not huge on(or good at) taking photos of myself.
This picture is from the roadtrip back from seeing Lady Gaga in March. I'm not sure why, but I really like this picture. It just reminds me of how much fun the whole weekend was and the people I got to share it with. It was honestly the best 48 hours of my life.

x

4 comments:

  1. I so wish I got to see lady gaga! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about the simple things and candid photos that remind us the happiest times we've had.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it awesome how a pic can spark so many great memories?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Screw the external hard drive, just buy a 16 gig USB. Hell, even a 4 gig or 8 gig USB would take all of your photos. Plus there is no setting it up, just plug it in, click and drag your photos, take it out and they are there forever.

    Cool photo btw. Naice legs ;) lolz.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?