Monday, June 21, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

The lovely Jennifer at Legally Blonde gave me this award. =)

Rules;
-Share 5 random facts about yourself
-Tag 5 bloggers
5 Random Facts

1. I love Guitar Hero
2. I have a strange tendancy to clean and organise absolutely everything

3. I love Paris





4. I have insomnia
5. I have a thing for teacups

The five blogs I tag:
1.
Anastasia-Evangeline
2. Sophia
3. Louise
4. Julie
5. Ayden

Apologies if you've already been tagged for this award :)

xox

3 comments:

  1. Hey Paige go enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i can't play guitar hero for shit! however i can play the thing like it on my ipod :D

    aah thanksya for tagging me! i came to check your blog since ive been away for a week and boom :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?