Friday, August 27, 2010

. . .

I have the overwhelimg urge to go shopping, not really sure why, possibly because I'm female and always have this urge? Pity its 5.22am and the only thing open is...the 24 hour McDonalds. Once again, I woke up at 4am, off to the gym at 6.30am and I'm praying my gym clothes will dry by then. I'm in absolute agony from my workout on Wednesday. Is that a good thing?

Today Louise is going to attempt to wax my legs which should be interesting as every hair removal I have  ever used on my legs (other than shaving) has made me have an allergic reaction. Fingers crossed that salon wax doesn't make my legs turn red and blotchy. Have you ever had an allergic reaction to wax? I get my eyebrows waxed about every 3 weeks(they grow very fast, so annoying). I've had my underarms waxed and I've had many brazillions and no allergic reaction. How odd.

I'll probably go shopping later so I may be back with a haul, first one in a long time.

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?