Tuesday, August 24, 2010

:)


I am at a bit of a blank as to what to blog about today but I'm really in the mood to do a post so I thought I'd just do this quiz thing so that if anybody is interested, they can get to know me a bit better...

Do you like the idea of promise rings in a relationship?
I think they're sweet

Tell me something about the last person you kissed?
He loves Monster(the drink)

What was the last thing you drank?
Breakfast tea

Reason behind the last time you cried?
Uhhm, I cried on my birthday because I was so happy lol

What are you doing other than this?
Listening to The Beatles =D

Do you believe that there is good in everybody?
No

Are you the same person you were at the beginning of 2008?
In some ways, I still have a lot of the same values and morals but I have changed a lot.

Did anyone go to your house today?
Not yet but Louise is coming over for coffee soon and my boyfriend is having a friend over later

Would you ever get a tattoo?
I have and I will get more :)

What did you do this weekend?
I spent my birthday with my boyfriend and then on Saturday I had a family bbq at my parents house for my birthday which was really fun and then I had a seedy Sunday

Something you dislike about your day?
I have only been up for like an hour! I dislike that it's rainy and cold outside

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you pick?
Summer, I love everything about summer. Short shorts, mini dresses, tans, cocktails by the pool, swimming, fashion, absolutely everything. I loathe winter. Thank god it's almost spring!

Do you have any nicknames?
Corey calls me Paggy Waggy for some bizaare reason, Louise calls me Paigey Pants and my dad calls me Poss. I have honestly never heard my dad call me by my name.

Does it annoy you when people play dumb?
Yes. Why do people think acting stupid makes you look good? It doesn't.

What could you eat any day of the week and not get sick of?
Vegemite on toast. Best.EVER.

Do you understand football?
If this means, AFL then, yes. If it means soccer, my boyfriend attempted to teach me while the world cup was on. I tried, but I don't think I understood the finer points.

Are you nice to everyone?
I am nice to people who are nice to me

Do you want to get married?
Yesyesyes!

Would you date an 18 year old at the age you are now?
Hell no

Do you like when people play with your hair?
Yesss, it's my favourite

Do you have a good relationship with your mother?
Absolutely

=)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?