Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update

So I have been doing terribly with my project bikini body as I was recently put on medication for this strange lump on my leg and I had an allergic reaction and have basically been resting for a week. How boring. I plan on going back to the gym starting Tuesday. I hate having breaks because then when I start back again, I have to ease in to it and I get really sore.

I was thinking about documenting my project in pictures but I'm not sure I'm confident enough to post photos of my body the way it is at the moment. When/if I get more toned I will post before and after pictures.

My dream; Katy Perry. She is perfection in every way to me. I would kill to have her body(her face too actually).


I am going to start packing some stuff away tomorrow for my upcoming move. I have only ever moved house with my family and I was quite young so I don't really remember it and when I moved in with my boyfriend he was already living here so I just gradually bought my stuff over.

I am not entirely sure about where to start with moving and what should be packed first, what should be packed last & things like that.

If you have any tips, please let me know.



I have been trying to avoid shopping lately as all my bills all seemed to arrive at once; Car registration, car insurance, contents insurance, gas, water, phone, internet, mobile, credit card. All due within a week of each other. Yuck. I'm also trying to avoid shopping so there is less to pack when we move. I'm sure it won't last, though I have been very good lately.



This weekend was pretty relaxed which is what I needed.
Next weekend I have a 21st with a Disney theme. I was originally intending on going as Belle from Beauty & The Beast in the full yellow gown but I could not find one anywhere and it would have been very expensive to make.

I really didn't want to go as 'slutty' anything but I wasn't left with much of an option with the party being so close and me being so clueless about what to go as.



So I am going as slutty Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Thank god the back of the dress has a floor length cape so there is no chance of my ass making an appearance.

I bought my outfit off eBay for $50 and it arrived the other day. Terrible quality and a very, very small sized medium. I'll post photos of it next weekend.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?