Tuesday, September 7, 2010

anniversary

Today I have been with my boyfriend for four years. We started dating shortly after my 16th birthday. I really cannot believe it's been four years. I never thought my first boyfriend would be only boyfriend, or that it would last this long. Crazy the way the world works. So in honour of our aniversary, I am doing this quiz I stole from Domestic Divinity. If you are not following her, you should. She is so funny and gorgeous! This is the 'Hunky Husband Survey'. Obvously I am not married. Sadly, I am not even engaged, but I'm doing this survey anyway :)

How long have you been together?
Four years today =D

How old is he?
21

Who said I love you first?
I can't exactly remember, which makes me a bit sad. I know we both said it very early and it was mutual but I think the words actually came out of his mouth first.

Who eats more?
Him for sure.

Who is taller?
Nick. I come up to just under his shoulders I think.

Whose temper is worse?
Mine without a doubt. It takes a lot to piss him off.

Who does the laundry?
I do. Even before I was living with him, I would take his laundry to my house and do it because he didn't have a washing machine hahaha

Who sings better?
He is a really good singer. He does gigs and stuff sometimes too.

Who is smarter?
Uhh, I don't know. I guess I'm more 'book smart' but he is by no means stupid.

Who does the dishes?
Whoever

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me. He sleeps closest to the door. I read somewhere men subconsciously like to sleep closer to the door to protect against intruders.

Who pays the bills?
I physically transfer the money or go to the post office and take cae of them but I don't really think how the money in a relationship works is anybody's business but ours.

Who mows the lawn?
What lawn? haha

Who cooks dinner?
Nick. Always. I'm banned from the kitchen unless I'm baking.

Who drives when you are together?
Not me. I suck

Who is more stubborn?
I am.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Whoever is wrong. We rarely fight, and when we do, it doesn't last long.

Whose parents do you see the most?
Mine. Nick's family doesn't treat me very nicely. My family love him like a son. Go figure.

Who has more friends?
He does

Who has more siblings?
We both have 2 brothers.

Was it love at first sight?
Absolutely not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?