Friday, October 8, 2010

foundation

I have been using Revlon Photoready foundation in 'Sand' for the last few months and have been loving everything about it except the shine issue. Recently my foundation bottle has gotten a strange orangey line towards the bottom of the bottle. I'm pretty sure I'm running out but I can't get the damn lid off to check. I've also noticed that it seems to give my face an orangey tinge a few minutes after I apply it, but that seems to disappear within a few hours.

I'm wanting to try a new foundation but I really don't know which brand to go for so if anyone has any reccommendations please let me know. I want full coverage, no greasey feeling, must stay put for at least 5 hours, for normal skin. Price really isn't an issue. I don't have a problem with spending a lot of money on my foundation as long as it's good.

Can you offer me any advice?

2 comments:

  1. How about M.A.C Studio Tech?:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of lancome foundations - plus if you go to the counter they'll match your shade and give a free sample to try. The coverage is great and stays on all day while I'm at work (9+ hours).

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?